" />" />
|Posted by Engr Waseem Raja on July 11, 2011 at 9:56 AM|
Now "Saudi Council of Engineers" are registered the Engineering Technologists (B.Tech, BSc Tech & M.Tech) of Pakistan as "Engineer" in Saudi Arabia (Only KSA Job Holders are elligible for Engineering registeration).
Saudi Council of Engineers Terms and Requirements of Professional Registration in the Saudi Council of Engineers:
• Filling-up of a new membership application form ( in case no previous membership exists) available on the website of the Council by following the link below:
• Filling-up the professional degree attainment application form and the letter of attorney form of the Council available on the website of the Council by following the link below:
• Enclosing the following data:
Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent degree) in Engineering along with the following attachments: CAV certificate for degrees obtained from Universities in the Philippines; back portion of degrees issued from Universities in Egypt and Pakistan; academic register along with the roll number for degree issued by Indian Universities or those Universities that do not specify the specialization.
Civil Identification Card for Saudis, and Iqama for expatriates (Internationals).
Passport copy for applicants who have graduated from outside the Kingdom (Saudis as well as expatriate applicants).
Introduction letter from the current employer, stating therein the field of work and date of appointment.
Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer (for applicants who are government employees).
Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (for applicants from the private sector).
Work experience certificates attested and endorsed by competent authorities (for applicants who have gained outside the Kingdom).
Certificates of participating in training sessions, symposiums and seminars etc.
One recent (5x5cm) photograph with white background.
Payment voucher for the fees amounting to SR750* in favor of the Saudi Council of Engineers in of the following banks:
Arab National Bank(01008021903300), IBAN:61304001080021;
SAMBA Financial Group(990703875), IBAN: 8440000000009907003875(9907003875)
• Submission of the application to the Council or any of its Chapters in Jeddah or Dammam via email( email@example.com); or by post on the following address: PO Box 85041, Riyadh 11691); Fax no. (014027532).
• Payment of fees as per the level of professional degree (upon assessment).
SR250 membership fee ( in case previous membership does not exist).
SR500 File assessment fee.