" />" />
|Posted by Engr Waseem Raja on December 19, 2011 at 11:00 PM|
"BTAC-B.Tech Action Committee” post the following letter to all concern GOVT Department for Development of B.Tech Engg/ BSc Engg Technology
GOVT of the Punjab,
Subject: DEVELOPMENT OF B.TECH (ENGG)/BSC (TECHNOLOGY) DEGREE AS PER POLICY OF GOVERNMENT.
I would like to invite your kind attention towards certain issues, relating to the subject cited above and want to meet your good honor if certain moments, be allowed/spared. The main issues are highlighted. In accordance to the Honorable Chief Minister policy to produce Technical Manpower.
1. GOVT. College of Technology producing 4 years degree of B.Tech (Hons)/B.Tech (Engg)/BSc (Technology) Graduates getting degree from university of engineering and Technology under your kind control.
2. But the controller/staff relates to a class of Engineering Stream (BSc Engineers) therefore they are dominating over technology stream and does not accept B.Tech Graduates.
3. So, the following steps should be seriously considered by your honour:-
Kindly, manage the meeting and inform the time and venue, to solve these issues please.
1. The Chief Minister Punjab Lahore
2. The Secretary Punjab Technical Education, Lahore.
3. The Voice Chancellor, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore.
4. The Director (R&D) TEVTA Secretariat, Lahore
5. Chairman Higher Education Commission Islamabad
6. The Secretary Minister of Science and Technology, Islamabad
For information and necessary action please.